- Natural travertine is most often a dark color, ranging from a pale ecru to dark red color, with a variety of colors that shine through in the veins of the stone.
- Travertine is quite commonly used for interior and exterior applications.
- Naturally occurring travertine is known for being softer than marble or granite. We recommend that travertine is always sealed for long term use.
- Travertine is so easy to clean you can literally wipe it down with a clean, dampened cloth and then dry it thoroughly with a standard towel. We do advise that you avoid abrasive cleaning agents such as bleach (or caustic cleaners). These cleaning solutions can horribly scratch, stain or dull the appearance of your travertine.
- Travertine has been used throughout the world in every form imaginable.
- Click on any of the library pics for a close up detailed view.
- If you don’t see or can’t find the travertine you want, we can probably still get it if we’re provided a picture or sample of what you’re looking for.
Call us TODAY at 802.468.8800 and we will help you select the travertine that will best suit your needs.